Yahoo Weather

You are here

Residents reminded to turn in easement papers

The city of Nevada reminds residents along Third Street Place, C Avenue, Eighth Street, Valley View and 11th Street, who have received requests for temporary easements, to have those papers notarized and brought to City Hall as soon as possible. Signing these papers and getting them turned in quickly will allow the 2013 street improvement project to stay on schedule.

Temporary easements must be notarized. Residents can have a notary they know do this, or they can bring the document to City Hall, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. for a notary, or they can call to have a police officer stop by their home after hours and notarize the document.

If you have questions, please call Shawn Cole, 515-382-5466.

The Nevada Journal website is available only to print and digital subscribers. If you are already a subscriber, you can access the website at no additional charge.